- Funding for cause awareness to increase the number of adoptive families that can provide a loving home to awaiting foster children (ie. public service announcements)
- Funding for virtual adoption parties
- Directed financial assistance for unfunded needs such as food, rent and utilities
- Funding for quarterly APSS community education seminars for current foster and adoptive parents
- Funding for non-traditional therapy (i.e. equine therapy, specialized psychological testing services) that Medi-Cal may not cover
- Financial literacy classes for adolescents and foster youth transitioning into adulthood
- Funding for experiential activities for foster youth 16-24 to gain experience in diverse fields such as medicine, information technology, social work, engineering and culinary arts.
for more information, please contact:
Please download and complete the Gift In-Kind form, so we can properly acknowledge your gift. Thank you.