You can be the first to own an URB-E!
Pasadena-based company Urban626 has generously donated a premium Black Label Edition URB-E, valued at $1699, for one lucky winner to take home before they’re available to the public.
Raffle tickets are $100 or six for $500.
URB-E is a lightweight, compact personal electric vehicle designed in Pasadena and built in California. It’s perfect for anyone who wants a convenient, efficient and environmentally-friendly way to get around without the hassles of a car or a bike!
The winner will be announced at the Five Acres Golf Classic on October 5, 2015. Winner does not need to be present to win.
Specs for premium Black Label Edition URB-E:
- Top speed of 15 miles per hour
- Range of up to 20 miles on a single charge
- Sport tuned power controller
- Anodized black aluminum finish on all trim pieces
- Never flat tire technology
- Made in USA 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Integrated shock absorption system
- Patent-pending folding mechanism
- Patent-pending light weight aluminum frame design
- Breathable comfort seat
- 36V Lithium-ion battery that holds charge for 4 hours