Our Residential Services are structured to serve children ages six through eighteen years old who are experiencing a higher level of emotional and behavioral challenges that cannot be supported safely within a home environment and require around-the-clock supervision. We provide mental health services in a safe, nurturing, residential-based setting for clients to stabilize these high-risk behaviors to successfully transition back into a home setting.
The program focuses on family-centered care within a goal-oriented framework. Each client’s history is considered as a factor for treatment. Experiences are designed to be trauma-informed, therapeutic, and planned to meet the diagnosed needs of the client and their family members.
Our beautiful residential campus is located on a lush, five-acre property in Altadena and features:
• home-like cottages
• large indoor and outdoor recreation centers
• a swimming pool
• art and music rooms
• 24/7 supervision with a 4:1 child to staff ratio
These intensive inpatient services include:
• daily sessions with one or more of our residential team members comprised of:
– Clinicians who provide individual and family therapy.
– Rehabilitation Specialists who provide individual behavioral support.
– Case Managers who meet with parent(s) on an as-needed basis, to connect them with services and resources to meet recovery goals.
– Crisis Intervention Specialists who provide crisis support, as needed.
– Education Enrichment Specialists who provide therapeutic skill-building services.
– Psychologist and/or Psychiatrist evaluations, including medication support services, if needed.