As we continue to live with the stresses of COVID-19, therapeutic play for the children in our care is more important than ever. Therapeutic play activities help children recover from trauma, relieve stress and anxiety, promote physical and emotional well-being, and foster healthy development.
Please join us this Giving Tuesday by supporting Therapeutic Play at Five Acres for children in residential care. Your donation will help us reach our $20,000 goal and fund resources and activities such as:
- Playground equipment and mulch to keep our outdoor play spaces safe and updated
- On-site pop-up petting zoo visits
- Sports equipment and outdoor games for our large, grassy play space and sports court
- Supplies for outdoor arts & crafts and gardening activities
- Paddleboards, pool floats, and toys for safe aquatic therapy and pool fun
We are thrilled to have received a $10,000 grant from the U.S. Bank Foundation to support therapeutic play at Five Acres! Please help us double the impact and reach our $20,000 goal by donating today.
Donate today to support Five Acres Therapeutic Play!